Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Almost at the halfway point!

I just finished Day 15, and so far so good I guess. I am trying to remain extremely focused, but I had several difficult days this week. I had one session at 100 NL in which I dumped $355 in about five minutes to some maniac playing 89/44. All of the hands were pretty standard, so I guess there is nothing I could do. However, I seem to finally be on the verge of an upswing, so I will keep my fingers crossed. The last 48 hours really have been very rewarding, and my confidence is the highest it has been since early June. I have been making a point to play only 2 hour sessions at a time, three times a day. This has helped immensely, as has my new pal Tucker the dog. The fresh air I get 2-3 hours a day in the ravine really helps. My team is still right in the thick of things, so hopefully I can continue post some big numbers. Anyways, here is my report tab and graph so far:




No comments:

Post a Comment